Sunday 13 December 2009

About me

Hello and welcome to my blog!


My name is Alexandra Stormrider, and I am an initiate diviner on Wizard101. That may not sound like much, but I can assure you that that will (hopefully) change very soon.


I am a huge gaming fan in general, but Wizard101 is my main game. I play it whenever I have any free time. :P Call me obsessed.


So, right now, I am a level twelve Storm wizard, working towards becoming the greatest diviner to ever attend Ravenwood. Even though I don't think that will ever really happen... but never mind!


I also love reading and writing, so keep an eye on this blog and the creative writing section on the Wizard101 website for any of my stories - right now I'm working on Part One of my amazing story about me and other friends on Wizard101. That will probably be the subject of my next post.


So, on Wizard101, I have four other characters in addition to me/Alexandra. I haven't really worked on them much, yet. These are listed on the top right of the page, on the sidebar. Don't ask about the two diviners. Blaze Thundershard is actually adept, as he used to be my main character, but then I switched - no particular reason, actually, but I liked the name.


Most of these characters will feature in my story. I will one day do a nice little post about them and who they are, but right now I am focussing on me.


I also have a little brother called Nathaniel Ironheart, who is, like, level 26. Which I find awesome. BUT, considering he started a few months before me and has only ever used that one character, I think I've done pretty well catching him up. Blaze is now level 21. Autumn Willowbreeze is 7. Reed and Ryan are both level 2.


I will try to post level updates and screenshots up on this blog. No promises, mind. And, with any luck, I'll finish off my story today and post it later. Okay? I don't know how many parts there will be yet. I've planned at least 7. There will be more. Well, I'm not sure. I don't know if I'm any good at writing. I'll give it my best shot and hope it turns out okay.


Anyway, this is Alexandra Stormrider, signing off.


See ya in the Spiral!


Today's screenshot:





Blaze Thundershard going for a swim... This is in Triton Avenue, I think. It was quite a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...