Tuesday 15 December 2009

Super Happy!

Major Newsflash!!!


MY STORY IS UP!


I'm so excited! Wow wow wow wow wow wow! I actually gasped when I saw it - I was looking at the stories and I saw those Sarah StormDreamer things, and I thought Hmmm... I'm pretty sure Part Seven wasn't there yesterday... And then I saw it. Yay! My first step to fame! Aren't I clever?


But you know what this means? I'll have to start Part Two now!


SUPER HAPPY!


Check it out (look, I know it's on a post here but it looks cooler on the site) by clicking here and scrolling down until you find it.


Yay!


Picture of the day:





New Storm house. AWESOMENESS! And that's just one little picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...