Friday 4 June 2010

MORE AWESOME STUFF!

So, I got a lot of good news!

I made it to 35!



I was finishing up my Krok sidequests, and I noticed a nice purple dude up by a temple. And so Nat and I started the Tomb of the Beguiler. After the third or somethingth boss I leveled up! WOOT DING! And after the hours - well, perhaps that's an exaggeration - of slaving and waiting for Nat to finish his minigames, I got a nice shiny 'mander saviour' badge. Um, mander savior... Is there a 'u' in that or what? Argh.



And then I did a few more quests in the Djesrit Family Tomb and...

BAM.


Alexandra Stormraider!

I wonder how much we have to bug KI to get them to make the name 'Lara Croft' an option... :)

Anyway, in return for Nat's assistance, I went to help him with the Shiritaki Temple. Everything was a bit... Tempest, Tempest, Tempest. Well, what can I say? It's probably my favourite (there isn't a 'u' in that either, is there?) spell ever!

I think he got there first with the Mooshu is long and pointless and there are too many Onis and such.

Also, in case you haven't noticed already, I've joined ConnectX! Scroll down and stuffs! Woot!

And...

In other (awesome) news, Parts 3 and 4 are up on the creative writing section!

WOOT!

So, on that bombshell, Diviner OUT!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats with the CW thing! TNM 5, 6 and 7 are now on there too, and I'm thinking of sending in The Drakes soon!

    --Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did notice those - forgot to mention it in my post... I'm a big fan of your stories though - I think TNM's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Spiritheart22 June 2010 at 22:38

    @Alyssa: I agree! your stories are absolutely AMAZING!
    @Alex: Hi again! Also congrats on the CW; parts 3 & 4 are wonderful as always. I've been a bit lazy with my Part 10, but I just sent it in and hopefully it'll be up next month. It's the last one, :( but I might start a new series about the Malistaire/Cyrus backstory thing I did. So watch for that in the next few months!
    So what level are you on now? I'm still stuck on 37; those Otomo Supply Runners are realy starting to get on my nerves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I'm so glad you were able to comment again - and that you liked my stories! :) I haven't got very far with my part 5 actually, what with all the exams I've been having, but I should get it finished soon.

    I can't wait to read your Part 10! I can't believe it's the last one, though - how will I survive?! Still, I'll look forward to seeing your next series!

    I'm still level 35, because my internet's been messing up recently, and as I said, I've had loads of exams I've had to study for - but it's only four or five more weeks until summer over here so I'll be able to get a bit more playing time. I see what you mean about those supply runners... Grrr...

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...