Sunday 13 June 2010

Random picture time.

I haven't had much time on Wizard101 this week, so, after editing the last post and adding all my awesome pictures, I found some others.


Dancing with meh dogs. I like dogs. I like cats too... But dogs better.

Sideways. :D


This is how much progress I've made in Grizzleheim. (Read: Nothing except sit in wheelbarrows)


I'm thinking, with the right stuff, this would make an awesome picture to go with part three of my story!


I'm a prisoner. *sob*


Dryad! From the hat!



So awesome, huh? ...I can't remember how I took that though. Curse my lame memory.


It looks a bit... serious. Like an ad or something. That's given me an idea!


Wow, I really wish I didn't have to use MS Paint. Oh well, it doesn't look that bad... does it?

I look a bit odd... Oh well!




I think I'm gonna need to rethink the header soon. It doesn't look great, does it? .... I preferred the old one.

Yeah, that old one...

Anyway. That's all I got, so...

Diviner OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...