Thursday 14 October 2010

The new questy thing.

EDIT: when I logged in later I DID realize that it was in the patcher. Okay, so maybe I didn't see it first time around. Sorry. I'm not an observant person sometimes. And, in retrospect... Maybe I was a little mean... I dunno. Thoughts?


So, when I logged into the game recently, I saw THIS:


Yeah, too right I can't make out the words. What is this? I hear piano and drums. Where did the nice Mooshu music go? :( (I am a sad, sad person.)

Go on, KI. Tell me more.



Intriguing. However, your voice is extremely annoying. Please stop talking.

Anyway, carry on.


Okay, I hate to sound mean, but my first thought here was

"Who?"

*one Google search later*

Right.
Actress. Okay.
Singer. Okay.
Wizard TV show. Okay.
Disney. Ah.

(FULL DISCLOSURE: I've never liked Disney. Not even when I was a little midget. Go on. Be mad at me. Just saying.)

This should be interesting. What have you got to say, KI?


Ookay. Thanks. BACK TO THE QUEST.


Yeah, I can! Any ideas how? You know, the whole across the whole Spiral thing?




Oh, sure. Right. I'm on my way.

*one teleport + run later*


Oh, you flatter me, professor.



Okay then.



Ugh, not AGAIN...



Um. I hate to disagree with you, Professor, but... How should I phrase this? No. Not really.

But then I got to look at THE AMAZING PURPLE WATER THING (aka Scrying Pool) so it was all awesomeful and stuff.



Then again... And the next bit? What? You should be preparing for a CD rele-- you know what? Skip this conversation.

*is told by Halston Balestrom to go save her and find out about some place*

Some time later, in the library...



Ooh, this is getting interesting. And... Does this mean we're going underwater?

...

...

...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WATER BREATHING POTION MAKING TIME!

I love this quest.

A lot of scarlet screamers later...

I hate this quest.



So, I went back to Balestrom, and then he's very excitable. I am also excited until he tells me...


JUST GO AND JUMP INTO A RIVER? That's insane! INSANE, I tell you! But, seeing as it's just a game, I headed on over to Triton Avenue...


If this was real life, I would be petrified. I don't do jumping off cliffs. (without rope, that is. I like abseiling.)


OMG. WOW. THIS IS EPIC. THIS IS AWESOME. THIS IS SO SO SO AMAZING. THIS IS UNDERWATER! (If I didn't make that clear, I like water.) YOU JUST MADE UP FOR ALL THE STUFF I COMPLAINED ABOUT! YAY!


"It's you." Thanks, I feel so appreciated, Selena. You're so nice. /sarcasm

Nevertheless...



That's okay, Selena. You're welcome. Don't mind me, I just saved you with a super awesome spell. Or your family, no. You have a CD  to release! :O

Still, I carried on, until I got to this. 


Ohmigosh! What epic British History references KI! Thomas Cromshell! That killed me, seriously. (I read Wolf Hall last summer. It was really good. A little hardgoing. But good. Look it up if you're into deep historical reading.) You know, KI, history is my... Hm, maybe fourth favourite subject? (After science, art, and graphics.) That just made up for all the whinging, and to top it off...


You ended it with dancing crabs. Kudos, KI. Nice touch.

Diviner OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...