Friday 29 October 2010

Wait for it… Wait for it… EVEN MORE news!

(I used Windows Live Writer for this. Sorry if the pictures don’t click or look weird or something.)
Well…
eek! eek!
Yeah. You see that? That was my experience bar. Yeah. So, after I finished the next quest…
OH YES
OH YES. I AM A MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I simply cannot convey my excitement through text alone, so I won’t waste the screen with needless exclamation marks. I might just have a few more, though.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aah. That’s better.
Anyway, if that isn’t awesome enough…
DOUBLE YES
Both Nat and I have reached Dragonspyre! (This would be infinitely more exciting if it was the current last world. However, it is not. Any more. Dang, just a few days too late.)
Also, I didn’t like that robe, despite the storm symbols, so I blew the rest of my crowns on a little stitchwork.
DS
Yeah. Dragonspyrey.
Okay, so awesomely happy diviner OUT! (for now)

EDIT: Also, I should probably warn you... If I post at all next month, you'll be really lucky, what with my piano exam, NaNoWriMo, AND all the homework... I apologise for laziness in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, your definitely gonna surpass me in leveling.
    =D But I'll be happy for you!!
    When I first got to Master I had to get off as soon because it was like 9:00 and my parents were nagging my about something that I forget and blah blah blah.
    So YEAH YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making Master! I remember that day very well on my Diviner too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...