Thursday 23 December 2010

New Header!

Hey look! I made a new header and it is wonderfulish. Well, part of “Diaries” got cut off, along with my arm… Well, you win some, you lose some. Either way, this won’t be up for long because – holy heckhounds – tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

image

Irrelevant picture.

Also, congratulations to me on making it to day four! Oh yes!

Anyway, I don’t really have much to say in this puny little post. :( Sorry if you read this lameness. Just trying to keep it going!

4th day, yeah. Tomorrow I think I will post either a short story or some poems to make up for the nothingness in this post, bar a picture of a Kraken’s tail.

Ok, bai!

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to day 4!
    The new header looks awesomeful! Well, yeah I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to headers and stuff. For proof, look at the one on my blog. Any pointers?
    And I'm looking forward to the poem/short story tomorrow. I really enjoy your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! As for the header thing... Hm. I could talk about that for ages. I think I might do a post on it in the future? (Watch this space!)

    Hopefully my story (decided on a festive short story in the end - I'm drafting it now) will be ok... Again, thanks, and again, I love your writing too!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...