Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, I guess!


It's a bit late, but I haven't been well lately and I haven't had much spare time on my hands (*cough* homework *cough*). I haven't even been on Wizard101 that much. Just dinged level thirteen.  I have also made a new character - Saffron Winterglade. Ice Wizard. Because I want to see how it works out. I think that Ice is one of the best schools to be. And balance. And life. Why am I not these then? Hmm? Because... I'm just not. I never really feel like a life or ice or balance character. I feel like a Storm Wizard! It's destiny! If I believed in that.


And despite being a diviner, until you hit, like, level 30, it's soooooooooooo hard to solo anything BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HEALTH! It's really annoying, but if you keep going and healing and shielding and trying to actually attack without a fizzle it's totally worth it. I hope.


I defeated Nightshade! I'm awesome! I did it and then my friend ported to me, and then his friend ported to him, and then a friend of the friend of my friend ported to the friend of my friend as well. So yeah.


You will not believe what happened yesterday, though. I went to kill Nightshade, and then some moron ports to me, and his friend to him. They ruined everything! Lol, though, I died twice but they defeated him both times... WHILE I WAS DEAD. They weren't even on that quest.... *sigh*


And I got my lovely little danger hound! I called it Midnight. Now I have Infection! Yay!


But, anyway, got to go now. I'm really tired.... And hungry. For Wizard101.


Picture of the Day:



This is some sort of umm.... I think it's a fish... That I found in GH. On the trial whatsit. It looks like a frog with a leaf sticking out of its back. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...