Friday 15 July 2011

Well would ya look at that?!

Two pretty awesome things that happened:

1) Followers!
When did there get to be twenty of you guys? *twenty hi-fives* That's cool! I'm kind of amazed that that many people actually found my blog, let alone being interested enough to click that little follow button! Super-hugz go out to anyone reading this, though. You made my day, guys!

2) Free stuff code!
Nice of KI to have a little twitter account set up to hand out nice free stuff, isn't it? The best thing is that this time I


Quickly, computer... In we log... Come on, come on... I wanna see what this is! Exciting times!

I'm hoping for a puppy... Puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy--- Oh, it's a book - gross. Urgh, THANKS HERMAN

Huh, THAT's more awesome than a book! (I like books) Or a puppy!


Galvanic hammer! Well, that was worth mindlessly refreshing the twitter page for ten minutes straight. Yaaaaay! Party! Yay!

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...