Sunday 3 April 2011

Posting things in sections is easier and better.

Part One:
Hey everyone! This is a post which, similarly to Voldermort's soul, comes in 8 kind of destroyed and lame parts. :D Yes, I just did that.

Part Two:
HEADARGH! Am I glad it is no longer Christmas themed? Yes. Yes I am.

Part Three:
I decided to trade in my shiny green DSi XL at GAME... in order to buy a shinier blue 3DS! I can guarantee it is one of the most fantastic things in the world and if possible get one get one get one. Ocarina of time. In a month. This is the win. Alas, my eyes hurt muchly.

Part Four:
It was mother's day on this side today, so I've been busy... Should have posted earlier, alas... Me fail. That is my (lame) excuse as to why this is so disjointed and nasty.

Part Five:
I have been level forty two for weeks now.

I still haven't got stormzilla. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Part Six:
I got a sunbird pet!


And I called him Dexter. I have been maze-ing and cannon-ing and dance-ing (wait...) him all day long! ... Well not all day long exactly. But long enough to make me feel as though that is the case. -_-



Part Seven:
I have school tomorrow, but I'm going to try to post anyway... Wish me luck on that one. In related news...

Part Eight:
This is my second day. Pretty neat by my standards. On that note,

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Disjointed? Nasty? You lost me there, sorry. Oh well... And level 42 isn't that bad. REMEMBER TO TRAIN IN STORMZILLA!! There, now you shouldn't forget. lol. And sweet sunbird.
    Btw.... LOVE he new template. I'm not that talented in art and stuff dor compared to yours, mines pretty lame.
    ~Emma§

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 1? ok it's official. you're probably the awesomest person ever. anyone who can compare ther post to Voldemort (SPEAK NOT THE NAME!) is super awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...