Tuesday 5 April 2011

Um, so…

I missed a post yesterday. Sorry about that, I guess… Things happened. And by things, I mean, more specifically, a very very late Christmas concert which was delayed due to snow… And snow… And more snow. Nevertheless, it did mean that I had to spent the majority of the day at school rehearsing and such. As a result I had no time whatsoever that day to internet and similar.

Like two days prior to this post, my laptop has decided to lag like a glitchy firecat, so just writing this sentence is pretty painful. Phew. Done. *waits three minutes for those words to be typed*

I also haven’t got any pictures or anything interesting for you today because I have a huge art project due and I’ve been  working on that for forever. Why do all my posts seem to be a big bundle of excuses? Sorry about that.

So I think I’ll go now rather than bore you with an array of boredoms. But before I go – 16 followers? you wonderful people. *interwebz hugz*

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Post. Soon.
    I miss not hearing from another storm person. Not that Tristen and Keiran are bad, but it's not the same! *pouts*
    Seriously, it's almost May.
    Not that I'm mad.
    BTA, *interwebx hug back*
    POST PLEASE!
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, guess the blogging-every-day plan failed then. Sorry about that.

    Now, however, I am in real-life-Krokotopia. Egypt. And I only have my small laptop so I can't even finish my story. But I'll try and get W101 working. (Thank heavens this place has WiFi.) And post, of course! Rightio, wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...