Saturday 16 April 2011

When I say sporadic, I mean sporadic.

So I'm posting twice in one day, for some reason.

I just got a ton of crowns (in Egypt, what is life?) and I think I want to get me one of those shiny new ponies. The problem? THEY ARE ALL TOO AWESOME. Now I've narrowed it down - admittedly just by eliminating one, but it was a tough one to get rid of - and I've decided to stick up a poll to ask for your opinions on my pony predicament.

So feel free to take the time to vote telling me which of the ponies to pick. DO IT. NOW. No pressure or anything. *glares*

In other news, thoughts on these new magic amulets you might have heard about? I don't really think I'll be getting one myself. I generally just use storm magic anyway. I've got all the life spells up to satyr, and I plan to get tower shield as well, but I don't use them. So pretty much useless for me, as exciting as they are...

I want to buy another pet but I don't think I'd have the time left over to train it, what with the other five I have. Oh life is hard. /sarcasm.

Right, that's all I've got today, unless I decide to surprise you with a post later... No, don't worry. I won't.

Evening, folks! Well, it probably isn't evening where you're reading this. But... you know what

Diviner OUT

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I made my pick on the list. I like them all too, but I chose the starlight pony, because it's the most unique out of all. If I get an amulet, I wouldn't mind getting the life, so that I can heal my diviner quicker. Not to mention, I could use some of the life spells against storm mobs/bosses with out having to right click again and again in search of prisms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. responding to both posts...

    #1: WOW. I wish I could go to Egypt. Man, I can barely get to Canada. :) Cute puppy!

    #2: Yeah, sporadic. Defiantly. And I voted so my pressure goes to the people who haven't voted. This blog is getting popular! Nice! And I agree with the pendants. But I don't have enough crowns for them anyway. Someone how I got 1,000 crowns absolutely randomly. Wasting them on minions to get through DS.

    Cya posting!
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...