Friday 28 October 2011

Badges: a short anecdote.

So I was just doin’ some Pigswick sidequests, you know – flower arranging, water collecting, all the usual, when I got a new badge. Yay!image

But while I was looking on the badges page I found something rather peculiar…

image

Obviously I had no idea what it was for, so I was very confused.

As such, I turned to my oldest internet friend: google. I asked him where I could find out what this meant. He told me to go to my oldest Wizard101 friend: the wiki.

And so, after a quick scroll down the badges page, I found exactly what I was looking for. Turned out it was for that good ol’ Crab Alley quest a while back. Isn’t that just great?

That was an (un)interesting anecdote.

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had that! That's an awesome badge. I did Crab Ally on the TR, but not on the live realm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And back. Waiting for your brain crack...

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...