Friday 21 October 2011

Some writing things

Hey, internet! It's half term! This means I get a week to do fun stuff like play on W101 and watch Narnia movies and make headers (look at that MSPaint-edited header ahhh) and reread the Harry Potter books for the three millionth time. (Also I have geography homework and maths revision for that exam thing in three weeks but yeah schmeah.)

And seeing as I'm pretty certain I'm gonna have quite a bit of free time in the next week, I've set myself a challenge that won't intervene with November. (Yes, we'll talk about that in a minute.) In fact, two challenges.

1) Get to 45. ('cuz that's where the cool gears is!)
2) Finish the next part of that story thing which I put on the internet... yeah.

We'll see how well I get on with that in about a week.

Anyway, November. You know what that means. Or you don't. Anyway. Over there. --> A bit up. Yeah. juuuust there. -->

I'm doing NaNoWriMo! (National Novel Writing Month, for the unenlightened.)

"Wait what what why no but what last year you--"
Last year I tried the Young Writer's Program which is like the kids 'n' teens subdivision of NaNoWriMo. I failed miserably. I also failed miserably at posting, but I've had an idea for that, so don't give up on me completely during November...

Anyway, this year I'm NaNo'ing... in the proper. Which means by December, I am determined to have written 50,000 words. Oh YEAH. If anyone else is considering doing it, then pleaaaaase join me in my struggle. We can be writing buddies! Yeah? Yeah?

Diviner OUT!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw your psot about the NaNo last year I wanted to do is but then I kept forgetting and then it was past I was thinking... darn. I'll have to find out more about that for this year! Wrting/struggling buddies (just like reading/procrastinating buddies) OH YEAH!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...