Monday 17 October 2011

Picktchas

Hm. That word looks a little like Pikachu. Sorry to disappoint, but no Pokemanz today. Instead, picktchas to make up for it. Excuse the white blobs under each one; Windows Live Writer hates picktchas. (This is why we can’t have nice things. *shakes head*

So I was looking at the test realm today and I saw this.

WANT

And I was like “OMGWANT.” Because, y’know, it’s an awesomesauce ghost dragon thing which is supermegaepic. And I continued to browse and then I noticed all the housing signs

WANT ALSO

WANT ALSO, says the brain. And I just kept scrollin’ scrollin’ scrollin’ (heehee) until I found something I hadn’t noticed before, like a NEW HOUSE THING

WANT THREE

I was almost extremely upset that I wouldn’t be able to get these because of my devastating lack of crowns. It was a very sad moment. And then I realized I was in the test realm. YAY FOR FREE CROWNS

WANT GOT

I enjoy the signs. I especially like the “Gone to save the Spiral” one, because that is what I am most often doing! Yay for spiral-saving! Can I get an awesomesaucetastic picture here?

MAGICAL SPARKLY SPARKLENESS

Turns out I can! (Love that picture! There is a moon and I seem to be engulfed in a mist of epic magical sparkly-ness, due to a combination of wing-epicsparkle and hammer-epicsparkle. And there are shooting stars in the sky of the awesomehouse. Awesome, right? Didn’t get one at the precise moment but timing it was hard especially when I was jumping and holding the camera in place and waiting for the right moment having Ctrl+G’ed it.)

In other news, I got Son of Neptune the other day, because that’s a new book in a seryze wat i reed. No but seriously, Heroes of Olympus is a new series continuation thing of Rick Riordan’s awesometastic Percy Jackson series and it’s so good. For those of you who have read the two books out so far… Thoughts? Opinions? Demigod parents? (Me, well, I’m not sure. I think by default I should be a Poseidon or Zeus, being a diviner and all. Probably Poseidon. YAY, Percy and Tyson are my brothers!)

Anyway, that’s all for nao, so

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pciture of you in all your sparklyness :)
    I tried to get on the TR but it took about 45 to load and then I just gave up... But anyways, a shooting star picture would be totally awesome. I wish they gave out free crowns more often.
    And Happy Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Halloween happiness! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...