Wednesday 5 October 2011

Octobertimes!

Oops, I missed a week… Sorry, tests. Anyway, onwards and upwards, or whatever… The RANDOM continues in the third episode of “Alex tries not to be a blogging failure.”

Today we’re going to talk about autumn! (Or fall. I know it as autumn. Yay, language differences!) I love autumn in general, so September and October are pretty much my favourite months of the year. Of course, this is made even better when my favourite family friendly MMORPG decides to throw Gear-A-Palooza! (I still have to fight my giggles whenever I read that phrase or any variations on it…)

And there are all the Halloween celebrations as well. I mentioned last year that Halloween isn’t quite as huge in the UK as it is over the pond, but it’s still mega commercialized and such, and I liked doing all the Jack Hallow quests :D And the black cats! Speaking of which, I noticed that the Test Realm was back online, so I’ll be mooching on over to nab a black cat mount while I can… I haven’t been allowed to get any crowns for a while.

I’m interested to find out what housing signs is, so I’ll be fiddling with them and bloggering my verdict when I next get a chance, and hopefully doing some gear-a-palooza-ing (starts tomorrow!) as well!

In other potentially related IRL news, in ICT we’ve been playing with the Adobe suite, and having drooled over it for the grand total of three lessons I’m already thinking (perhaps a little prematurely) about Christmas presents… So you may be seeing some computery-arty stuff in the new year! YAY!

Oh, and Pottermore. Add me if ya like. I’m RainCloak48, yay for beta!

Until then, though…

Diviner OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...