Saturday 21 July 2012

So I was questing with Autumn...

(Autumn Willowbreeze is my life alt, an initiate, and a fairly important character in TTOAS).

...and trying to do the Library Dues quest, you know, where you have to practically redo every boss in wizard city to get all the books. (It's annoying.)

And I was just about to collect my "History of the School of Myth" book after defeating Akilles again, when I saw this.


Seriously? I go all that way and then it doesn't even tick off on my quest task list because it's the WRONG SCHOOL?! Seriously. Just... why?!

But while I was browsing that I found some other pictures I thought would be nice to look at so have these while I calm myself down after that infuriating experience.

Aw, I remember my krok days...

This was what I saw the other day when I finally tried to log in again. Ugh.

This is one of the first screencaps I ever took, when I was still with my original character, the infamous Blaze Thundershard. Well, perhaps infamous was the wrong word. How about... unfamous. That works.

That's all for now. I'm out tomorrow with a friend (gonna go see Spiderman oh yeah) and I'm going on a chemistry course from Monday to Wednesday, so I probably won't see you for a couple days. But keep on wizarding, or blogging, or anything, and I'll see ya in the Spiral! :D

Diviner OUT!
Random anecdote: I just tried to persuade an Archmage to take me to Avalon. He refused. I am now in a strop. Hmph.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I never even did that quest. Finding things is not what I'm good at :) And I know that infuriating feeling. With video games you get it all the time.

    And the spiderman movie is amazing, and hilarious. You'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Spiderman was awesome, I loved it! :D The only reason I'm trying to do it again is to get that bookworm badge that you get when you do all the quests in the krok library as well... But I can wait till it's fixed. It's a cool badge.

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth Goldenthistle25 July 2012 at 18:07

    If (whoops, I mean when) I get another membership, I'd be willing to take you to Avalon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really?! That's really awesome of you! If ever you feel like meeting up in game for that or any other fun stuff just drop in a comment or send an email. :D

      Delete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...