Saturday 30 January 2010

KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN! And I need to change that header... it sucks

As you may have guessed...

I just dinged 22! Which means...

Yes, Kraken! Awesome! Now Nat can't rub it in my face that he has it and I don't! I get Skeletal Pirate too, but I don't really care about that. To be honest, I think the best thing about Death is Feint. Four more levels! And Doom and Gloom for PvP. Eleven more levels!

Also, whilst I was down in Nightside I learnt Soothe from the Death tree, which isn't that interesting and to be honest I don't actually get how it works but I want to learn all the storm spells.

I also got a new robe from some quest, which is quite cool. It gives me accuracy, and there isn't a diviner anywhere that says no to accuracy boosts!

Look!



Now I have Storm symbols everywhere! YAY! I am awesome! It's called the Charged Garment, I think.

But you know what robe I'd really like? One like Susie Gryphonbane's. It's so cool!



See? I've searched and searched in the Bazaar, and nothing. WHY DO THE STUDENT NPCs GET SUCH AWESOME CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????

Anyway, point 2. My header sucks. I need to change it. I WILL change it. ASAP. And the title. I'm thinking... Hmm, well, it has to have journal in it... and it needs to have alliteration... I'll think about that.

See ya in the Spiral!

Picture of the Day:

Bad doggy! Down, Midnight! You know you're not allowed on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...