Saturday 16 January 2010

Goodbye Pyramid of the Sun, Hello Krokosphinx

GUESS WHAT?

I'm out of the Pyramid of the Sun! In Krokosphinx Island! I have the picture of me on the boat to prove it!



Yay! The boat ride is awesome! And the Junior Archaeologist badge! Lol, I used to want to be an archaeologist when I grew up. And if you're wondering where I got that hat, it was a drop... From...

KROKOPATRA HERSELF!

The Queen of Krokotopia (so to speak) gave me an AWESOME hat! Yay again! I was helping Nat, so, yes, he is now in Marleybone. He dinged 28 in the Tomb, just after the Test of Aptitude. Lol, he didn't get it, I had to help. But we did it!

Okay, I know getting into the next area isn't as big as getting into MARLEYBONE, which I consider the world of AWESOME, but I'm still pretty glad. The Palace of Fire is sooooooo dull. And he's already nearly level 29. Darn it, I just hit 21.

Lol, the voices in Krokotopia may be weird, but Nat and I cracked up when we heard the 'English' Marleybone voices. XD

Anyway, I ported to him straight away (naturally) and decided to have some fun running around Regent's Square. Then he showed me the housing shop, and I previewed the Royal Estate. I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I'm saving up for it. I have about 16,000 gold. And I WANT IT! But I'll have to wait. Sigh... Then again, the Storm house is awesome, and the Myth, and Life, and Ice, and... y'know.

Hmmm... I think everything will be harder from here on in, because I haven't done any of this before. Well, not properly, just helping Nat with a few bosses. So, yeah... ... ... ... ... ...

I WANT A ROYAL ESTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya in the Spiral! (Well, probably not. But y'know...)

Picture of the day:





Nat and I just before the Krokopatra battle! He would like to inform you that he has since updated his outfit. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...