Sunday 7 February 2010

Crowns... Crowns, crowns, crowns...

I have no crowns.

WAIT! Yes I do! I have 101 crowns that you get for free when you sign up.

Sigh... I NEED CROWNS!!!!!! How can I get crowns? There is the friend code route... But no one I know would be interested in a fantastic MMO like Wizard101, let alone start paying. :( Stupid people.

GASP! I have an idea! It's my birthday soon! Crowns, perhaps? Preferably lots? I dunno, Nat'll want some too, but his birthday isn't till August. And I want open chat!!! But the parental controls thing is enabled... I'll have to sort that out.

More importantly, CROWNS. CROWNS mean HOUSES and MOUNTS and GOLD and HENCHMEN and AWESOME GEAR and... Everything... I want a storm house. But it'll never happen.

Guess I'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...