Wednesday 17 February 2010

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!

Guess what? I am soooooo happy right now! WOOT!

Here I am...


Where am I? SUNKEN CITY! Yes, I finally managed to pluck up the courage to attempt the fateful dungeon... With Nat... It is awesome! Lovely random Wraith statue... I've never got that far before... And I beat Grubb! This is a huge achievement for me. I'm a bit rubbish...

So, guess what I get?

and how could I forget...



Lol, I almost did - you can see it fading away...

Anyway, I'm so happy! Here's me at my very proudest:

Take that, Professor Drake! I PROVED YOU WRONG!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's about all... Yeah, so, see ya!

Picture of the day:


Why so angry, doggie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...