Friday 12 February 2010

Hey! I just realized something!

Before Sylvia Drake died, there would have been three 'Professor Drake's, right?

Lol, I'm a bit slow... I only just realised. /facepalm

Also, I got

  • 182 gold
  • a Mana Elixir
and
  • an Accuracy Elixir
from WizardBlox!!


Anyway, it's half term now, so I get lots of lovely time on Wizard101! Yay! Nat says he'll help me with the Vault of Ice... YAY!!!!!

UPDATE!!!
I just did the Vault of Ice!

Well, I should have. I didn't. I defeated the Defender, Protector, and Guardian people. And prepared for the Keeper...

And then the internet connection went down.

Oh. Man. Now that is painful. Ugh. I'll do it over the hols.

See no one in the Spiral because no one's reading this whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pic... I was gonna have the Keeper... But NO, says the lousy router.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...