Tuesday 16 February 2010

Yay! Tomb of Storms time!

I'm in the Tomb of  Storms!! Hooray!

Gosh, the Krokosphinx was getting sooooo boring, just ice and ice and ice... Ugh. But now? Storm and storm and storm, I expect. Where did I put those prisms..?

Well, I think that what I'll do is wait for a free hour or so and then I'll do it in a single run, so I can use my accuracy elixir, and then I'll have a big advantage over the Storm bosses.

Also, check out my pages! I now have a character update page, so I'll try to update that even if I don't get around to posting. Notice I said try, not will. Because, let's face it, I won't. I'm far too lazy for that.

Anyway, I'm happy! See ya in the Spiral!

Picture of the day:



This is in the Life School. I'd just dinged level eight on my life character, and what should happen but I go to Moolinda Wu to get Legend Shield and some random Golem is hanging around there... Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...