Thursday 18 February 2010

Timmy the Happy Mander

Hello, people who aren't actually reading this (if you are, which means you are either me or Nat or rare, hi too)!

I want you to say hi to a special friend of mine:

Timmy the Happy Mander!

Here he is:


Timmy helped me, Nat, and of course, our friend John (who's balance, that's how we met Timmy) do Counterweight East, which was fun. Here's Timmy casting Elemental Shield:


Who's a clever mander?

Anyway, that is more or less all for today. I'm going away for a few days, so don't expect much from me unless I finish Krok tonight... Unlikely... SIGH.

/Sniffle

Bye...

Picture of the day:




A very proud moment, as I leveled into 26 I got into the four digit health zone! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...