Monday 15 February 2010

Bit of a let down, perhaps?

Oh, come on, Nat! Everyone already knows that. Groan... Have you never been to Central? Are there no threads on this? Please. Gosh, seriously, Nat, you're slower than me and my three Professor Drakes thing... Also, everyone knows that the death minion spell is called Animate. Ugh...

Ok, that was mean... Sorry Nat. You weren't to know.

Anyway, in other news, I can't defeat Grumish Greataxe! Even with my lovely minion I die... Sigh. What shall I do? Wait... NAT!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of the day:



This happened when I was in my dorm room and my friend... I can't remember who it was now, but they had a heckhound and they ported to me, and when they ported away their heckhound stayed... Not just for a while, but for ages! Wagging its tail and howling and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...