Saturday 17 December 2011

The Fifth Day of Awesome: Things of the Internet.


On the fifth day of awesome, this here wiz presents,
Five videos…
Four epic mounts
Three awesome things
Two festive poems
and a post excusing her absence.



I know – I missed a day again. Well, two. I’ll post twice today to make up for it. I mean, I'm going to have to get cracking seeing as I'm kind of going to Switzerland this year... So...

Anyway, I was looking around the internet in those two days of absence and I rediscovered KingsIsle’s YouTube account, so I decided to show you the top five videos I found.

NUMBER 1



This is hilarious, honestly. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out big time.

NUMBER TWO



Yeah, let's be honest - they're all hilarious really.

NUMBER THREE



Malistaire is your father

NUMBER FOUR



I'm going to be honest - I laughed all the way through this one. That voiceover is hilarious.

NUMBER FIVE



AAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD the obligatory Christmas one. Happy holidays everyone!

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...