Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Fourth Day of Awesome: Oops…

I don’t have time to catch up with yesterday’s, so I’m just carrying on where I left off.

On the fourth day of awesome, this here wiz presents:
Four mounts I wish I had,
Three awesome things,
Two festive poems
And a post excusing her absence

I’ve got to make this quick. And I’m going to point out that most of these were from Google images, because, well, I don’t own them.

MOUNTS GO:

1) Bengal Tiger

Click the image to open in full size.

I like tigers. They are awesome. And they RAWR.

2) Meowmodon

 

Discontinued. I remember when this first arrived in the Spiral, and I really wanted to get one, not only because it was a freaking awesome white tiger, but also because I believe the crowns spent on it went to charity – so, double the awesome!

3) Swift Shark

 

I think I got one of these in the test realm, but can’t find the picture anywhere. :( Either way, I like sharks. (Except when they kill baby birds, like in Trials of Life which we were watching in Biology today because it was the end of term, and that was quite sad.)

4) Sea Turtle

(Item) Sea Turtle.png

Come on, who doesn’t love turtles?

Diviner OUT!

1 comment:

  1. I personally like my Bone Dragon Mount. What you do is stick with old mounts that you love so that, oh, maybe, four months later people like "Where did she get THAT mount!!??"

    But the meowmodon is pretty awesome. Plus the double awesome for charity.
    Oh, if wishes were white tigers.....
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...