Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Ninth Day of Awesome: PIKTCHAS

On the ninth day of awesome, this here wiz presents:
Nine pictures in-game
Eight books for reading
Seven things to do
Six cakes a-baking
Fiiiiivee videee-ooooosss…
Four epic mounts
Three cool things
Two festive poems
and a post excusing her absence…

Why hello, friends! I will now remedy that little list problem… by posting PICTURES. And narrating them. Because I’m  that cool. Basically, this is what I did today.

1

Well, firstly I decided to go questing in MB. This resulted in some frustrating situations.

2

Like this one. And this was because of TWO elemental shields at once. I mean, come on – who does that?

3

So, for some light relief I logged onto Nat’s account and did this, before attempting Katz Lab to do something that they sometimes call… “farming”.

4

I wanted a robe, and all I got was this lousy screenshot. And I lost my only fire dragon treasure card. And then I died. Sadness ensued, but then I tried again with Nat (with proper gear this time…) and we won! I got a pixie pet which I forgot to take a picture of.

5

Then we did Big Ben. ‘Twas fun. And now I finally understand what Meowiarty comes from. (What? I had a Sherlock marathon yesterday – y’know, the BBC version that’s super hilarious and absolutely brilliant in every way? Yeah, that one.)

6

Oh, and I did all that because I was finishing the book quest, which I, like, finished so I’m pretty chuffed in actuality. (What a fantastic word.)

7

In addition to which, as I was completing other sidequests… I’M LEVEL 45, now! That used to be close to the top. Now it’s just over half way… haha. I feel like an old-timer here.

8

Oh, what’s this, you ask? Well, that’s just proving how I bought 60000 CROWNS just, you know, because it’s Christmas and all…

And the ninth picture? That’s coming. (I haven’t finished decorating my Christmas room!)

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Level 45 is still awesome! Now you can buy all the awesome level 45 gear (which was I did AS SOON AS I leveled. Ditched my friend to buy gear, how nice is that...? XD)
    As far as crowns go that's also really awesome. I honestly had to beg and plead on my knees to my mom to buy me 5,000 crowns...

    Ah, holidays.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had to pay for my own, even though it's Christmas AND they were on sale AND I had a discount. Ah, holidays, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...