Saturday 17 December 2011

The Sixth Day of Awesome: WHAT DO THEY KNOW???

It's like they could read my mind! One day, a post on epictastic mounts, the next...

BOOM.

Right. Yeah. CHRISTMAS!

On the sixth day of awesome this here wiz presents:

Six cakes a-baking,
Five videos
Four epic mounts,
Three awesome things,
Two festive poems,
and a post excusing her absence.

Okay, some of you might have seen that and thought "OMG CAKES NOMZ." Unfortunately, I haven't worked out a way to get cake onto the internet. (If I had, I would both  be rich and you would be eating cake.) Instead, I decided to talk about W101-related cakes that would be super-awesome. (If I had my tablet, I would draw them, but I'm at my grandparents'...)

I'm in a really random mood today, which is why this post is so...weird. XD

Naturally, like the last four posts, they are numbered in delightful list form.

  • ONE: Ninja pigs.
    So iconic, so striking, so absolutely mega awesome! I can picture this one. And it's like bacon, because it's pigs, but on a cake, so cake bacon... bacon cake... I don't know. YOU DECIDE.
  • TWO: Stormzilla.
    Me? Biased? Never.
  • THREE: Ravenwood logo.
    It's not quite as iconic, but still awesome.
  • FOUR: Wizard101 logo
    Well, it's THE logo... Not very original, admittedly, but still...
  • FIVE: Heckhound.
    Of all the non-storm spells there are... This one is definitely the coolest.
  • SIX: Your school symbol.
    I know it's kind of weird, but I really really like the spell trace symbol things for each of the schools. They're absolutely brilliant and I just love the designs - especially the storm and star school ones. These would be good on cupcakes, I imagine.
Annnnnnnnnnnddddddd I gotta go, so
Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a cake with the wizard101 logo once. Searching wizard101 on google images or something. It was a while ago but it was a really cool cake.
    The storm symbol cake would be awesome. Any storm spell cake. Any spell from any school cake really.

    I should try that. Make a storm cake. I'm gonna do that over holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say... XD (next post lulz)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...