Monday 12 December 2011

The Third Day of Awesome: Things that are awesome

On the third day of awesome this here wiz presents:
Three things that are cool,
Two festive poems,
And a post excusing her long absence.


Three days, guys! Three!

Anyway, hello and welcome to the third day of DIVINAWESOME. (See what I did there? See? See? Yeah.) There are three awesome things that I've found out about that all happened during NaBlogHiatusMo, and I'm sticking 'em right here.

AWESOME THING 1:

You guys know that I live on that weird tiny tea-infested island in Europe, right? And in W101, that can mean I'm at a bit of a disadvantage:

  • Not many people play it at the same time as me because they all live on the other side of the world. (I'm trying to change this one.)
  • Some British spellings aren't accepted in text chat. (See: colour, flavour, favourite. Open chat helps, though.)
  • I can't get gift cards. Sad face.
As sad as this is--- WAIT, WHAT'S THIS?! An Epic Bundle? Online? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? I can have a gift card! I can have a gryphon mount! And an Epic Fantasy Castle! And Epic Gear and--how freaking awesome is this? Answer: totally awesome!

AWESOME THING 2:



The world is much better for having a leopard pet. ADORABLE. WANT.

AWESOME THING 3: I managed to make it three days without going completely insane!! Ha, just kidding. I was completely insane anyway.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HA. Ha. Also I'm in german just now and I it cake, yaaay! I might be slightly hyper.

Diviner OUT!

2 comments:

  1. I was on at 4:00 in the morning once. Don't know why but I think that would be midnight or 11:00 for you. I think it's like a four hour difference where I'm from...?
    Oh well, I saw the online epic-bundle thing (pretty epic indeed). I would mail one to you if:
    1) I knew where you lived (not being a stalker here)
    2) I had available spending money
    3) If I had money I would have to convince my parents to let my buy it in the first place.

    :(

    Speaking of tea, I'm drinking some right now. Sweetened with honey helps a sore throat. And I didn't know England was tea-infested. Could've sworn is was China (no offense China, but you did get us into debt, not that I mind, not my problem, wow, I am not patriotic at all).
    *Drinks some tea*

    Well wizard101 has loaded so I guess I should quite with the long comment and and stop rambling before I ramble your ears off.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it actually wasn't that long.
    Huh.
    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, are you going to comment? That's great! Go on! Don't let me distract you. Just type away...